You may have noticed the tempo picking up in the federal procurement world. With just one month left in the federal fiscal year, buy activity is at its highest levels.
To help you make the most of this busy buying season, Unison Marketplace will be extending hours through the end of the Fiscal Year. Our free, U.S.-based Marketplace Support team is just a phone call or email away, ready to answer your questions and help you make the most of every bid. Beginning September 3rd, our extended hours will be:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30AM – 6:30PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 11AM – 2PM
- Monday, September 30th: 8:30AM – LATE
In case you missed it, get the most out of Unison Marketplace this September by taking a look at our recent webinars, announcements and more.
- Webinar Registration: The Option for Options
- Webinar Overview: The ABCs of BPAs and IDIQs
- Webinar Overview: Contract Approaches: Planning Today Saves Time Tomorrow
- Unison Marketplace Now Supports Bidding in Multiple Currencies