It’s no secret a majority of the government’s purchasing happens in the final weeks of the fiscal year. Adding option periods into your contracts gives you flexibility and an easy way to keep receiving the same services for years to come. But when is it appropriate to include option years and do you know when to decide and how to exercise them?
- When to use options
- The value of base + four contracts
- Ensuring performance - When to exercise options
* As a reminder, we are offering 1 CLP for attending this webinar.
How does it work?
- Remember to turn up your volume, the sound will be presented through your computer or device.
- Throughout the webinar, submit questions or comments and one of our SMEs will reply.
- Fill out the "Earn 1 CLP" quiz and a team member will send you your certificate!
* Please note, a copy of the presentation will be provided to all attendees after the presentation.